Snow & Ice Warnings – Storm Warnings
Whether you’re a government agency, snow removal service, outdoor contractor or any weather-sensitive organization, you don’t want to take chances with your operations.
Weather Command® provides your business with accurate, reliable and timely information that allows you to proactively react to current and impending conditions – thereby empowering you to make smarter strategic decisions and maximize your profitability.
Our warnings include: snow and ice warnings, thunderstorm warnings, heavy rain warnings, high wind warnings and more. We can fully customize the warnings you receive based on your specific needs.
Snow/Ice/Storm Warning Features & Benefits
- Proactive Pre-Storm Notification: We alert you typically two to four hours before conditions develop, and we will update you whenever conditions change significantly. You can choose to receive your storm warnings by text message, email or fax; we can also follow up with a phone call 24/7 to make sure you have received the warning. As a result of this timely notification, you’re able to optimize crew and equipment deployment and ultimately ensure the safety of your crews and the general public.
- Highly Detailed Information: Our storm and weather warnings contain extensive information about the type, expected intensity, duration and amount of precipitation, lightning, temperatures, wind conditions before, during and after the weather event and, most importantly, the impact of the storm on your operations.
- 24/7 Availability: Talk to a professional meteorologist every time you call. We’re ready with up-to-the-minute weather details, so you never have to second guess radar data or listen to a pre-recorded message or wait for an email response.
- Easy-to-Understand Color Codes: We don’t just provide a forecast. Our experienced meteorologists give you actionable insights to understand how the forecast will impact your operations and what level of response will be needed. At-a-glance color coding – green, yellow, red and black – mean you can quickly and easily understand how your business will be affected, so you can make confident, timely decisions.
- Fixed-Price Seasonal Fees: Our pre-determined pricing covers daily, monthly, seasonal or annual service for the weather hazards that you are concerned with.