Snow & Ice Accumulation Reports
Need to confirm the amount of snow that fell in specific locations at specific times? Weather Command® provides highly accurate, certified third-party snow accumulation reports that are accepted in court. These reports can also help improve billing accuracy for snow and ice removal, solve contractor disputes and save property management organizations thousands of dollars in billing errors.
Our staff of professional meteorologists create our snow accumulation reports via a combination of measured inputs obtained from the National Weather Service, cooperative observers, municipalities and staff meteorologists, as well as digital precipitation array data from NEXRAD radar sites.
Snow & Ice Accumulation Report Options
Our snow accumulation reports can be customized to meet your specific needs, including:
- Our Certified Site-Specific Snow & Ice (CSSS) ™ Website Reports
- (Specific Midwest Addresses ~ Set Up In Minutes)
- Click below on the link to see if your locations are covered by our new data boxes for 2020-21.
- Certified Site-Specific Snowfall (CSSS)™ Reports
(Specific Addresses Available Outside of Website)
- Certified Regional Snowfall Totals (CRST)™ Reports
(Predetermined list of locations in the Midwest)
- Your reports can be on a seasonal subscription basis or a one-time as needed reporting