Weather Verification for Insurance Claims
Organizations can purchase insurance to cover weather-related loss incurred for entertainment and sporting events, weather-related promotions and seasonal rainfall or snowfall. Weather Command® meteorologists have the ability to not only research the limited coverage available in public records, but also determine site specific rainfall, snowfall, lightning and other weather parameters at the client-specific location.
Weather Data Validation Solutions
Trust Weather Command® for the insights you need to validate a claim. We will:
- Research and validate the publically available weather data
- Use a tried-and-true methodological approach, including Doppler Radar data, to determine the weather parameters at the client-specified location
You tell us the location, weather peril and insured hours in question. Our certified weather records determine the facts and tell you exactly what happened, all in a simple, easy-to-read weather criteria verification report.
Certified reports available include:
- Certified Site-Specific Snowfall (CSSS)™ Reports (Specific Address)
- Certified Site-Specific Rainfall (CSSR)™ Reports (Specific Address)
- Certified Regional Snowfall Totals (CRST)™ Reports (Predetermined list of cities)
- Certified Site-Specific Weather (CSSW)™ Reports (Specific Weather Elements)